- Pain reduction
- Improvement in patient global fibromyalgia assessment
- Improvement in physical function
- Primary endpoint was assessed at week 15.
- Clinically important pharmacodynamic interactions may occur with MAOIs, serotonergic drugs (including other SSRIs, SNRIs, lithium, tryptophan, antipsychotics, and dopamine antagonists), triptans, catecholamines (epinephrine and norepinephrine), CNS-active drugs (including clomipramine), and select cardiovascular agents (IV digoxin and clonidine).
- The clinical significance of in vitro data is unknown.
Savella is widely available on managed care formularies.3